Saturday 5 November 2011

November Challenge: Day 5

Here is today's spending:
$43.23 Cable/Internet
$7.20 Subway
$29.25 Grocery
$2.88 Scrubbing Bubbles Daily Shower Power Sprayer


The Scrubbing Bubbles is a repeat from yesterday, I bought three again from London Drugs and stacked $23.97 in coupons paying only $2.88 in taxes for all three, the lady adjusted the coupons this time that's why I paid three cents more this time around, it's not a typo. 


Just a warning to you and to my wallet, tomorrow marks the beginning of four days of holidays. Ahh, but my spending shouldn't be that bad, I buy our kids gifts year round when they are on sale or new in package from a garage sale or swap meet. This year my youngest is getting a Mr Potato Head we found at an outlet store for $5 while on vacation this summer and my oldest is getting a Toy Story doodle board and book that we found brand new at a swap meet for $6. Both of our kids will also get goody bags filled with the clearance Halloween candy that I bought this week, as well as a good condition play kitchen that we found by the recycling, we have cleaned it thoroughly and I know that I know they will enjoy it. 


Bracing for tomorrow :P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment