Thursday 3 November 2011

November Challenge: Day 3

Today's expenses are as follows:

$10.95 Bank Fees
$8.00 Chicken and Beef
$12.90 Fruit and Veg
$5.79 1L Olive Oil
$2.95 Scrubbing Bubbles Daily Shower Power Sprayer 



My husband did the shopping today, he did well but I would have skipped the meat because we have some in the freezer already. If it were me shopping I probably would have replaced the meat with clearance Halloween candy, so I guess in the end he did better than I would have. The one thing that needs to change here is the bank fee, it seems way too high, this fee is the same every month, I don't even know the amount of transactions we are allowed every month at this rate but I'm thinking we do about 10 withdrawals or transfers a month and that includes writing cheques. One more thing I have to mention is that the Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner was bought at London Drugs and was on sale for $7.99, I was able to use $6.00 in coupons and then the rest was tax. This purchase honestly was not a need but a want, it also comes with two AA batteries so that is my justification and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment