Monday 14 November 2011

November Challenge: Day 14

This past week my camera died, less than 2 months after purchasing it. Turns out there is something wrong with the sensor and it was putting a black mark on the top 20% of my photos. I am very disappointed it's my youngest's second birthday on the 23rd and although I do have another camera, it's really not that good, as you can see from my recent photos. My Nikon 5100 was sent in on Friday and won't be fixed and shipped back to me for at least a month and that's if everything goes well. My juicer also died this week, it happened yesterday and the motor is gone. We bought this juicer in the summer at a garage sale for $10 new in package (so it seemed) and I only used it a handful of times with all the intention in the world of using it more often, now that can never happen and now I don't have the extra cash to buy another one. Boo hoo. On a happier note, spending was good and coupons were used, here's how we did:



$ 7.08 Six tubes of pringles (used $3.00 in coupons)
$ .99  Eight lemons in the clearance isle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment