Tuesday 22 November 2011

November Challenge: Day 19, 20, 21, 22

Eeep I've been so bad with this blog, haven't been writing in it simply because I haven't felt motivated to do so. So about my spending, it's been good and bad, lets get started:

Day 19:
$ 15.83 - Grocery
$ 11.51 - Fruit and veg
$ 83.00 - Shoppers Drug Mart, this shopping trip was a mix of kids medicine, $1 4 packs of soap, $2.00 face wash and food. We attained enough points to get about $20 off our next shopping trip, however we will be banking these points for even more savings. 

Day 20: 
$ 36.68 - Sushi

Day 21: 
No Spend Day!!!!!

Day 22: 
$ 2.00 - Chocolate for my birthday girl's cupcakes
$ 13.72 - Toys R Us ( Amazing deals here! I was able to get 10 hot wheels, 2 stainless steel spoon and fork sets with Toy Story and Princess characters on them and a  25 cent pack of birthday candles. As a bonus I got 5 airmiles yeaaa :-) )
$ 69.00 - Oil Change

Tomorrow we might be heading over to Chuck E Cheese's, we have a $26 coupon which includes a large pizza, 4 drinks and 20 tokens. There is no admission fee, and I think this price is fair for the four of us, I will of course be bringing along extra food for us to eat elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment