Thursday 17 November 2011

November Challenge: Day 16 and 17

Ha, can you believe it after all that has broken down lately, our car, our wonderful 1997 Chevrolet van is ill. It came out of nowhere, she just won't start. We depend on our car pretty heavily; to take our daughter to preschool, to take my husband to work and to go to various places to get great deals. I'm so sad, I know it's dumb to love a thing, but this car has such great memories, we took our first family road trips in this car....hmmfff. God willing she won't be too expensive to fix.

Back to the challenge! Yesterday's spending is as follows:
$ 7.08 x 6 tins of pringles (used $3.00 in coupons)
$ .99 Clearance dessert
$ 85.00 Gas (ha ha jokes on us)

This afternoon, before the car died, we headed over to Old Navy to use our "save $10 when you spend $20" coupons, my husband had one as well as myself. I picked up somethings for my kids from the clearance section which also had an extra 30% off the last ticketed price, while my husband was able to find himself a nice sweater for work. Today we spent:
$ 1.67 Muffin and tea at Mc Donald's
$ 15.64 Husband's sweater
$ 11.85 Kids clothing


Cute stuff, almost wish they had these in my size.

No comments:

Post a Comment