Friday 16 December 2011

Today's Income


I've decided that anytime I make money from home I'm going to keep a record of it, no matter how small the number. Today I sold a stroller weather shield on craigslist for $10. It was actually the one thing I was expecting not to sell, but hey I'm not complaining. As a family we've decided that any craigslist sales along with bottle returns and things that my husband sells to his friends are going straight to our "summer savings account", so that we can have a little freedom when choosing our family vacation.

*To add to today's total, my husband sold $84 worth of stuff to some people he knows, one of whom owns a working farm, he has happily agreed to barter our items for his fresh produce, this will really come in handy in the summer!*

No comments:

Post a Comment